Hold'em - like life itself - has its defining moment. It's the flop. When you see the flop, you're looking at 71 percent of your hand, and the cost is only a single round of betting.
Crazy Pineapple Poker Game Variation
Crazy Pineapple Poker Game
The Crazy Pineapple Poker Game’ popularity has quickly increased from the very invention of it. Why? Because, it’s extremely looks like Texas Hold’em Poker! So, in case you are already familiar with Texas Hold’em Poker game, you will quickly understand the rules of Crazy Pineapple Poker Game as they are almost the same, though there are still some differences in the game rules.
Firstly, let’s talk about the game features.
- There are two blinds in this poker, the small one and the big one, the same as in Hold’em. The blinds are posted before the deal.
Now the distinctive feature. In Crazy Pineapple Poker Game each player is dealt three hole cards instead of two as in Hold’em. The third card will lately be put aside.
- After the three cards are dealt the betting round starts. Each player can fold, raise of call.
- When the betting round has finished, the flop (three cards are placed on the table in front of the players) is dealt. And another betting round occurs.
When the bets are placed after the flop was dealt, the craziest part of the game begins!
- The players are allowed to drop one of the three cards they have. That is actually “crazy” because sometimes a player doesn’t want really to be separated with one of his cards, in case he has three of a kind (three aces for instance) or conversely, a player will be glad to get rid of an obstructive card to derive the most benefit from those cards which have value.
- So after that action, each player has only two cards to win a pot. That is exciting because the flop is still only three silent cards, which will start talking when a turn comes. And here he is, the next step is turn. So when the turn is successfully placed, it’s time to start the next betting round.
The situation has changed after dropping the third card so the games magnet becomes a bit stronger and the betting decisions are becoming more thought out.
- Then comes the river (the fifth card in the flop) and the betting round occurs. Another betting round starts when the fifth card is placed on the table.
So, there are 5 cards in front the players, each one holding two hole cards and none of them knows what the cards his neighbors holding are.
- The intrigue is being broken by the Showdown. Finally, all the players who are still in the game, have now a chance to analyze each one’s behavior during the game and find out where there was a bluff in it. And of course they define whose hand considering the five cards in the flop has won and who will grab the pot.
Schematically the game’s process looks like this:
Two Blinds are posted
Each player is dealt 3 hole cards and the betting round begins
The flop is dealt and then comes the betting round
Each player discards one card out of three he has
The turn is dealt, the betting round begins
The river is dealt, and the betting round takes place
Despite this game reminds Hold’em so much, you will certainly enjoy the crazy side of it during the game. We wish you good luck in that!